Virginia City/Nevada City
- The Illustrious Virginia City Players - Three act plays followed by various, vigorous, variety acts. Family entertainment.
- Brewery Follies - Lively cabaret entertainment with bar. Fun, adult entertainment (PG13).
- Steam Train/Work Train - Hourly round trip between Virginia City and Nevada City.
- Stage Coach - Horse drawn coach with narrated history.
- Fire Truck - Thirty minute narrated history tour of Virginia City.
- Photo Shops - Old fashioned pictures taken in period costume. One or two, or the whole kittin kaboodle of kin folk.
- Shopping - Jewelry, period clothing, history books, candy, ice cream, specialty shops.
- Restaurants - Simple family fare to excellent southwestern cuisine.
- Trail Rides - Half-hour and longer horseback rides.
- Museums - Thompson-Hickman Museum, Madison County Museum, & Hangman's Building.
- Walking Tours - Self guided or hosted day tours & nightly hosted ghost walk.
- St. Paul's Church - See the many beautiful Tiffany windows.
- Historic Nature Trails - Two mile trail with wildlife and historic sites new in 2009.
Gold West Area, mileage from Virginia City to attraction
- Yellowstone National Park, West Yellowstone entrance - 84 miles
- Lewis and Clark Caverns - 70 miles
- Lewis and Clark Interpretive Site, Twin Bridges - 30 miles
- Headwaters State Park (Lewis and Clark site), Three Forks - 70 miles
- Bannack State Park - 90 miles
- Big Hole Battlefield, Wisdom - 110 miles
- Charlie Russell Museum, Helena - 120 miles
- Gates of the Mountains(Lewis and Clark site), 140 miles
- Mining Museum (Richest Hill on Earth), Butte - 72 miles
- Museum of the Rockies, Bozeman - 67 miles
- Grant-Kohrs Ranch (National Historic Site), Deer Lodge - 133 miles